SAFETY CHECK LIST
ACCO follows current SCCA guidelines on helmets
- Hubcaps - Must be removed.
- Wheel Bearing Play - Should be tight.
- Front Suspension - All components should be tight, No Excessive Steering Wheel Play.
- Lug Nuts - Must be Tight, All must be there.
- Tires - Tread Depth ( 1/16"), No studded tired, no temp (spare) tires, no crackes in sidewalls.
- Wheels - No Cracks, All Spokes in Wire Wheels.
- Gas Cap Tight & Not Leaking
- All Engine Connections Tight - No Excessive Fluid Leaks.
- Battery - Secure & Tight, no bunge cords.
- Positive Throttle Return Action
- Solid Brake Pedal
- Seats Properly Secured w/ Belts - No Harness in open Cockpit w/o Roll Bar.
- Roll Bar Properly Mounted
- No loose items in Car - Papers, CD's, hats, or anything moving around that can distract the driver.
- Tonneau Cover Removed, Removable Hard Top Removed, Convertible Top Down & Secure.
This is all about making sure your car is safe for you and everyone running the event.