- Minimum of 4 Events to qualify
- Must be a Voting Member = 10 points
- Attend a ACCO Club Meeting = 2 points
- Volunteer as a Worker at ACCO Events = 2 points
- Participate at any ACCO sactioned Event = 1 points
(Pracitce Event, Track Day, FootCross, Funcanna)
- Participate at any Oregon Autocross Event = 2 points
(ACCO, EESCC, SCCA, WMC, SSCC, NWAA, BCA)
- Participate at any Autocross or Hill Climb Event (USA)= 1 points
- Place 1st at any Autocross or Hill Climb Event= 3 points
- Place 2nd at any Autocross or Hill Climb Event= 2 points
- Place 3rd at any Autocross or Hill Climb Event= 1 points
- All points are accumulated in the Catagory/Class you placed in, (stay in one Catagory/Class to maximize your total points, the Catagory/Class you have the most event),
Points will be tallied by the Catagory/Class that you registered at said event,
Non-Autocross event points will be add to the Catagory/Class you specifiy.
You must inform ACCO of the Events you have participated at,
Send info toRegistration@autoxclub.org
Must summit your standings by Sept. 15, 2017.
After Sept. 1, 2016, ACCO will only accept event standings earned after said date.
ACCO 2017 Point StructureHow to qualify for ACCO Season Points
($20.00 Membership fee)